Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole
• 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
• 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
• 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
• 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
• 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
• 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, SUPER EASY
• 1 recipe of carrot cake, dry ingredients only (I use 1 pkg. carrot cake mix)
• 20 ounces (3/4 large can, or about 1 1/3 cups is what I do) Pumpkin Puree
• 3 large egg whites
• 1/3 cup apple juice
• 2/3 cup chocolate chips (I like semi-sweet because the muffin is sweet already)
Mix everything but the chocolate chips together on low until moistened. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Then scrape the sides of the bowl and fold in the chocolate chips. Bake in either a greased muffin tin or paper liners 18-22 minutes, at 350. (I prefer the greased tin because they stick to the liners, which I don’t like. But healthier with the liners).