Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun and free! Mother Goose on the Loose

I took my kids to the Mother Goose on the Loose program today at the Roseville Downtown Library (by Royer Park) and it was a lot of fun! My kids loved it and the teacher was great. For now it is on Thursdays from 10:30 - 11:00 (I believe the schedule changes at the end of February). The teacher told me that she also does a playgroup and Mother Goose class at the Riley Library, although I can't find the exact day/time right now. If anyone is interested in going with me next Thursday to the downtown program, let me know.

Placer County Libraries (includes Rocklin and Granite Bay) also do storytime and Mother Goose on the Loose programs, days and times are listed HERE. If that link doesn't work you can go to http://www.placer.ca.gov/Departments/Library/Storytime.aspx.

A fun and free pre-reading activity for our kiddos that are not in school yet - give it a try!

No comments: