Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MOPS team being put together by Angela

I want to remind everyone to think about joining me on May 9 to Race for the Cure.

I know it is Mother's Day weekend, so consider asking your sister/mother/daughter to walk too, what better way to spend time together than walking for a cause that effects thousands of women each day?

If you cannot participate, please consider either contributing a donation (even $5 or $10 adds up!) or registering for "Sleep in for the Cure." To do this, follow the link below and click on "register," then "accept" the disclaimer, select "join a team;" select "Creekside Mops" from the pull down; fill in all the needed info and select "Sleep in for the Cure." You will still count towards our team total and you will receive a t-shirt commemorating the event.

to REGISTER click here
to DONATE click here

I hope you will think about joining me, the deadline for registering is THIS Friday at midnight.

Thanks!
~angela glover

No comments: