Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This Year We Are Thankful For...

...my best friend who recently moved to Rocklin.
...my husband and my children.
...grace and patience.
...the knowledge that God loves me and will sustain me in every circumstance.
...the MOPS leadership team.
...having God as my Father and faith in Christ.
...a husband and kids that make me laugh every single day!
...a healthy, happy new baby girl.
...my husband, who leads our family wonderfully.
...that God has provided for all my needs.
...all the new people in my life.
...a husband who puts so much time and thought into our familiy finances.
...Kristen inviting me to MOPS and I got to meet all the ladies - I feel blessed by God and loved.
...God's sufficiency; Him meeting our family needs and more.
...the U.S. Navy's protection of the merchant ships while in the Gulf of Arden and Persian Gulf.
...my beautiful daughter, wonderful husband, and baby on the way.
...a great weekly Bible study and discussion with other women.
... strength and grace to parent my three kids; also that God grows and works in my kids despite my inadequacies in guiding them.
...God prevails!
...my three sweet, beautiful children.
...my new baby on the way, my husband, and my 2 boys.
...supportive friends and family.
...my husband who is working so hard to provide for me and my 3 precious daughters.
...my marriage honoring God!
...my gorgeous baby girl who brightens my days!
...the small quiet moments in my day when I remember the good in my life: a good piece of dark chocolate, my baby's laugh, gingerbread lattes, my husbands's key in the door when he comes home, an unexpected visit from an old friend.

No comments: