Monday, March 16, 2009

MOPS Marketplace - March '09

Here are this month's listings:

For Sale - Christina Walton
Eddie Bauer Wooden booster/high chair (this is a picture of someone else’s) for $15. It comes with a white tray.


Free! - Christina Walton
I have a complete set of plastic capital letter cutters* and a nearly full box of Pampsters Bibsters (disposable bibs), if anyone wants them. *Letter Cutters SOLD

For Sale - Angela Glover
Baby Bjorn original carrier. $40 No stains smoke free/pet free home.


JJ Cole Bundle me - NEW $40


Pottery Barn Quilt Clips - $15/set no hardware included


----------------------------

ISO - I am looking for 6-9 month baby girl clothes for my new neice. -Thanks, Pam

ISO - I'm looking for a high chair if one comes up, thanks. -Marla

ISO - Hi, I am still in search of a double jogger. :-) -Kirsten

ISO - I am on the market for a crib mattress. Thanks! -Carly

You may contact the buyer/seller directly using your MOPS directory. If you do not have their contact information please comment here and leave your info or email me at carly pray @ gmail.com (no spaces).

1 comment:

Steve said...

Nice and affordable deal...Just love baby Bjorn carriers.